Synopsis & Timing
- Slight Risk for Severe Storms this afternoon/evening
- Scattered/numerous storms this afternoon/evening
- Strong to severe storms are expected. There is a slight risk for severe storms across SE GA and North of a line from St Augustine to Gainesville in NE FL. Damaging winds will be the most common hazard, with hail also possible.
- Remember: Deadly lightning occurs in ALL storms!
- Mainly afternoon and evening storms through the weekend
- Moderate risk of rip currents through Friday
- Afternoon temperatures in the low/mid 90s combined with the humidity will produce heat indices around 105 degrees.
POSTED: 06-28-18 | 10:30 hrs